Slack + Kaleido
You need to be an admin of your Slack workspace:
- Go to the Slack apps catalogue and click the “Create New App” button. Choose the “From Scratch” option, and name your app “Kaleido”.
- Navigate to the “Interactivity & Shortcuts” tab and enable Interactivity. Paste the following Request URL: https://app.kaleido.so/slack/events
Click the “Create New Shortcut” button, select “On Message”, and fill in the fields as follows:
- Name: Send to Kaleido
- Short Description: Send to Kaleido
- Callback ID: feedback-kaleido
- Navigate to the “OAuth & Permissions” tab, scroll down to the “Scopes” section, and add the “chat:write” scope to both the Bot Token Scope and User Token Scope.
- Scroll to the top, click the “Install to Workspace” button, and then click “Allow”.
- Go to your Slack workspace, select the chat where you want to send feedback to Kaleido from, and click on the channel’s name at the top of the window.
- Go to the “Integrations” tab, click “Add an App”, and choose “Kaleido”.
- Send the message “KaleidoConnect Token” (use your token from the Kaleido interface) to the channel.
- Hover over the message, click the “More actions” button (three dots), and then click the “Send to Kaleido” button.
- Your Slack integration with Kaleido is now active.