What is Kaleido for?
Kaleido helps you maintain the feedback gathering process and keep it running smoothly. Here are the top things Kaleido can help you achieve:
- Centralize user feedback and data in one unified space.
- Analyze user data to identify common patterns and requests in the gathered feedback.
- Generate drafts of specifications or problem statements for your product team in response to every request.
- Evaluate requests to identify the most critical ones.
- Create high-level roadmaps for your product.
Your first steps in Kaleido
The best way to begin using Kaleido is by adding user feedback. You can use our Quick Add interface to add feedback or import a batch of feedback via CSV.
Quick Add flow
Kaleido’s primary objective, once you’ve uploaded user feedback, is to understand the genuine pain points expressed by your users’ words. This information will be used later to streamline the feedback structure and turn hundreds of pieces of feedback into a smaller number of common requests from your users.
The feedback gathering process can happen automatically by using our integrations, and the result is always the same: Kaleido detects requests and prepares specifications for them.
Every new feedback will go through two simple steps:
- Kaleido will search for existing requests that were made previously.
- If no such requests are found, Kaleido will create a new one.
So the ultimate goal of Kaleido is to simplify the entire user understanding process for managers and leaders: they can simply send all the user feedback they receive to Kaleido and get reports about what are the most significant problems that arise for their users, all without the need to log in to their Kaleido workspaces frequently.